you and me and baby makes three

Monday, June 13, 2011

Starting to grow so darn weary of this.
Every few weeks it must happen and only to me.
Every time it happens I feel so darn unappreciated, so farking tired of all the accusations, so farking tired of the plain-to-see unfairness of things.
Every time I feel this way, I start thinking of who really cares or bothers.
Of course when I'm fine, I hardly notice. Or rather I still do notice but I can't be bothered, trying to brush aside my hurt feelings. Shes not the only one who treats me this way after all. There are others too. And seriously I don't know why I still bother with them all. And my night just got a whole lot worse. Kate coughed til she vomitted and that also means no school for her tomorrow I guess. Sigh. Murphy's law. Perhaps there is another law that says that when things go wrong, usually it all happens at one go.


I wished Ken was here. Right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment