you and me and baby makes three

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Champagne?

After two weeks of not meeting my gals, I feel like I'm going mad with boredom. Is it two or one? Aiya don't know la. I think mainly because hubs is not around ao I really crave for some company. Sigh. Why aren't there more options for me?


This last mOnth I have been thinking about whether we should have a second kid. But really, what's holding me back is mainly because I can't seem to get time off for myself. That's with one kid. I really don't dare to think of what's gonna happen when I have another. And I'm scared. This may sound selfish, but after two years with Kate, n finally beginning to enjoy what little bit of free time, I am unsure if I'm willing to risk my sanity again for another kid. I love Kate to bits n I'll do it all over for her again, but some how I'm really scared of having a second kid and I really wonder how I'll manage. Perhaps I should have done so earlier- have the second one I mean.


After having a very lousy day, I'm now eyeing the Moet I bought a year ago. Perhaps to cheer myself up, I should have some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment