you and me and baby makes three

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

All things beautiful

You know, everybody has dreams and a to-do to-see list in their lives. It has ALWAYS been my dream to travel around Europe, backpacking no less, see the 12 apostles at the Great Ocean road in Melbourne, take a great long cruise round the world, visit Mauritius, the Greek Islands, and finally, the top of my list is to see the mystical amd beautiful Aurora Borealis! So yea, the list kinda goes on.


And guess what? Des has done the backpacking round Europe for me, and now hubs is going to see the 12 apostles for me, tomorrow! Dad has also seen it just two years back! Groan! Everybody's living my dream/fulfilling my top hundred things/places to see list! Boooooo. I made hubs promise plenty of photos, n a postcard featuring the 12 Apostles. (in case u have not figured it out, I'm into postcards which are sent to me from overseas!) So! Very envious of my hubby who is enjoying low temperatures, grey skies n gloomy weather (which I love sooo much) and beautiful scenary! (I don't envy the 14 hours day shift and 15 days work though)


It's a good thing I saw the pictures he took and straightaway knew he took a few shots of beautiful grey skies n gloom for me ha ha! Oh well. Perhaps I can get to see the Auroras myself then?! *Bit of a far fetched dream, I reckon I won't survive the cold. Hmmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment